Returns & Warranties
All merchandise purchased from SBSF is subject to a sales return policy:
Merchandise (other than tools) may be returned within 30 days from original purchase date for credit under the following guidelines:
- Merchandise must be in original packaging and resalable condition.
- An invoice is required to receive credit for any returns.
- Cosmetics may only be returned when unopened and in original packaging.
- Product with price stickers affixed or in damaged packaging cannot be returned.
- Discontinued products with outdated packaging and/or used merchandise cannot be returned.
- Purchases through a Sales Consultant must be returned by contacting your Sales Consultant.
- Defective products such as a can of hairspray that won’t spray properly can be returned for replacement or full credit (if the can is more than ½ full).
For merchandise returned after 30 days, restocking fees will be applied based on the schedule outlined below*.
*Restocking fees will be assessed as follows:
- 0 - 30 Days: NO RESTOCKING FEE
- 31 – 60 Days: 15% RESTOCKING FEE OF PRICE CREDITED
- 61 – 90 Days: 30% RESTOCKING FEE OF PRICE CREDITED
- + 90 Days: CANNOT BE RETURNED
All shipping errors, such as overages, shortages, damages and/or incorrect product must be reported to your Sales Consultant or a Customer Service Representative within seven (7) business days and the sales return finalized within 30 days. Original invoice or invoice number is required.
Electrical appliances, Shears and Clippers are subject to the following sales return guidelines, in addition to those noted above:
- Must be returned/exchanged within 7 business days of purchase for full credit.
- Product must be new, in original unbroken packaging with instructions and all accessories.
- Returns will be accepted up to 6 months from original date of purchase. After 6 months, the buyer can return the product directly to the manufacturer for repair or replacement if warranted.
- The warranty period on appliances begins with the date of the original purchase, and not from the date of any replacement.